Event Tickets for 3rd annual will go on sale May 1, 2014.
UPDATE: 2nd Annual General Admission and VIP Tickets are SOLD OUT!
All general admission tickets include:
- Welcome cocktail
- Enjoy appetizers and two drink tickets during the cocktail portion of our evening
- Four course sit down dinner paired with local wines and finished with organic coffee
- Everyone leaves with a treat!
In addition, VIP tickets also include:
- Early entry to the event at 3:00 pm
- Unlimited drinks during the cocktail reception
- Special cheese table during the cocktail reception from Venissimo Cheese
- Valet Parking & Premiere Seating
- VIP thank you gift bag
- You will be dining with one of our VIP Table Hosts:
2nd Annual Loving Local Music and Local Food VIP Hosts currently pending. Stay tuned!
- Gary Beck & Ida Garcia – Jazz88 Hosts – SOLD OUT
- Ron Dhanifu & Claudia Russell – Jazz88 Hosts – SOLD OUT
- George Varga – Pop Music Critic, UT San Diego – SOLD OUT
- Hanis Cavin & Sara Stroud – Owners, Carnitas Snack Shack -SOLD OUT
- Amy Finley – Next Food Network Star winner & Sr. Editor Riveria SD Magazine – SOLD OUT
- Ingrid Croce & Jimmy Rock – Restauranteurs and Authors – SOLD OUT
- Riley Davenport & John Vawter – Publishers of Edible San Diego – SOLD OUT
- Holly Hoffman & Mike Wofford – Nationally Acclaimed Musicians – SOLD OUT
- James Fitzpatrick – CEO & Publisher, San Diego Magazine – SOLD OUT
Click on the Blue Title to Become a Sponsor & Buy Event Tickets Below
Can’t make it? Your donation in any amount is greatly appreciated. Please click here!
- – -
• Ticketing is completed through Paypal, however you do not need a Paypal account to complete your transaction.
• Ticket processing is done through our fiscal sponsor, Ecofficiency.Org, with 100% of proceeds going to our beneficiary.
• Please save a tree, and do not print your confirmation. Bring your ID to the event and we will match your name to our registration list.
• REFUNDS WILL NOT BE ISSUED.
• If you have any questions, problems, or concerns registering, please contact: email@example.com